The Association ‘Bordeaux British Community‘ is by statute a social organisation and by statute does not lobby, comment or otherwise be involved with politics.
The BBC is also a member of the Association The British in France www.britishinfrance.com which is based in Paris.
As a service to members, we are accumulating for information purposes the various documents either produced or distributed by the BCC and these are accessible below.
British in Europe Newsletter – February 2018 To view, please click here
- Citizens rights not done and dusted
- Pictorial Guide to our Plight
- The Brexit Cliff Edge and our Rights
- Around Europe Coallition News
- Votes for Life
- How to Support the British in Europe
British Community Committee – Letter to Members – 8th February 2018 To view, please click here
- Impact Assessments
- Amsterdam Court Case
- What kind of Brexit does the government want?
- The BCC and British in Europe at the Assemblée Nationale
- Votes For Life – Glyn Davies MP’s Overseas Electors Bill
British in Europe Newsletter – December 2017. To view, please click here
British Community Committee – Letter to Members – 20th December 2017. To view, please click here