As in previous years the Rankins are hosting a pig roast, with sports and fund raising activities, at their home, for adults and children.
Please bring your friends, family, children, grandchildren and well controlled dogs for a day of fun, games and relaxation.
The format will be as in the past with the pig and its crackling, a starter, cheese and dessert.
Please bring your own picnic table and chairs, parasols, eating and drinking equipment and whatever you would like to drink.
To start the proceedings, from 12:30, there will be a courtesy apero for adults and soft drinks for children.
The swimming pool will be available for use under strict parental control of children. Don’t forget your mailot de bain and towel.
In spite of Brexit, the ticket prices are unchanged!
- Adults: 18€,
- Children aged 4 to 12 years: 9€
- Children under 4: Free.
- Mum 0r Granny, Dad or Grandpa and 2 children under 12 – 45€
- Mum or Granny, Dad or Grandpa and as many children as you can muster!! – 50€
Heard of “rent a child for an afternoon”!!?? Well, now is your chance to try the system!
The price will cover the cost of the food with any surplus monies going to Médicines Sans Frontièrs.
- As this is the BBC’s primary fund raising event there will also be “a hat” passed around and a raffle during the afternoon for donations to MSF.
- Inscription cut off date is 6th August to allow time to order the pig.
- Please send cheques, made out to the BBC, direct to Deirdre as soon as you receive confirmation of your booking.
Please book direct with Deirdre or book online before the 6th August.
Payment is needed before the event. Please send cheques, made out to the BBC, direct to Deirdre as soon as you receive confirmation of your booking.
When using the on-line booking form, please note the following:
- Do not forget to press ‘Submit’
- If you do not receive a confirmation from the Deirdre within 48 hours then your booking has not been recorded and we ask you to please contact the organiser direct for your booking confirmation
Closing date for booking is 6th August so that total numbers are known to order the correct sized pig!