The AGM is a key event on the Bordeaux British Community’s calendar and a great social gathering of the membership. Besides hearing from the committee what has happened in the past year, it also an opportunity for you to get involved, question the committee, give your ideas and suggestions, propose any changes and elect next years committee.
The Annual General will take place at ‘Le Chaudron’, 41-43 Rue Saint Remy, Bordeaux.
Coffee will be available at 10:30 and the meeting will start at 11:00. The restaurant is in the centre of Bordeaux and easily accessible by public transport and parking is available close-by.
If you have any suggestions regarding any issues which you wish to be considered at the AGM or, if you are interested in serving on the committee then please contact Norma B whose contact details are here
Date, Venue and Format
‘Le Chaudron’, 41-43 Rue Saint Remy, Bordeaux on Friday 16th November.
Coffee will be available at 10:30 and the meeting will start at 11:00.
Following the meeting there will be an aperitif followed by lunch which includes wine and coffee.
We have an good menu priced at 20€ for BBC members which is an excellent reduction from the normal price of 30€
The last date to register is by 12 noon on Thursday 13th November.
We use the Helloasso online booking and payments system and they add a suggested ‘tip’ called a Pouboire, at the page which summarises your payment.
If you do not wish to leave a tip, please click ‘Modifier‘ and then click the feint box to the left of ‘Je ne souhaite pas laisser de pourboire‘. There is no obligation for you to add a tip.
Please have your bank or credit card available
Book and pay online via the Helloasso system here
Alternatively please book direct with, and post your cheque payable to ‘BBC’, direct to Norma B whose contact details are here
Please note that all attendees must be recorded as members of the Association Bordeaux British Community.
- Tram B to stop Grand Théâtre or tram C to stop Quinconces
- Walk towards the Grand Théâtre and then walk down Rue St Catherine
- Opposite Galerie Lafayette turn left into Rue St Remy
- Le Chaudron is approximately 50 metres down on the left.
- Parking available at Place Quinconces or La Bourse but recommend travelling by tram as parking is expensive.
Map and Directions
- DIRECTIONS: Click the ‘Directions’ symbol and enter your home address or start point to get a detailed set of directions which can then be printed out and/or downloaded to your smartphone.
- ZOOM: Use the + and – symbols in the bottom left hand corner of the map to zoom in and out