The British Embassy in Paris have issued their ‘Voisins Voices January Update‘ newsletter which contains the following news:
- OUTREACH LIVE ONLINE SESSIONS – 18:00 to 19:30 on Tuesday 26th January and 18:00 to 19:30 on Wednesday 24th February. The events will begin with an introduction from the Embassy about the actions you need to take, and then the floor will open for questions
- PRE-DEPARTURE COVID-19 TESTING for international arrivals to England required from 04.00 on Friday 15 January including downloads of the required documentation.
- BREXIT: TIME TO FOCUS ON FUTURE – An interview with the UK Ambassador to France.
- USEFUL LINKS TO ADDITIONAL GUIDANCE OR SUPPORT
- UK NATIONALS SUPPORT FUND – In France, four British Government funded organisations can help UK nationals secure their residency rights. They provide practical support to individuals finding it harder to complete applications, including pensioners, disabled people, those living in remote areas or who have mobility difficulties, and those who face language barriers or barriers in accessing technology.
Please click here to read the complete newsletter and register for the online outreach sessions.