As in previous years the Rankins are hosting a pig roast, at their home, with sports and fund raising activities for all the family.
This event is the BBC’s primary fund raising event. There will be “a hat” passed around and also a raffle during the afternoon for donations to Médicines Sans Frontièrs. Last year we raised 1502€ which was a record. (to be beaten this year ?!!)
Please bring your friends, family, children, grandchildren and well controlled dogs for a day of fun, games and relaxation. Also please bring some goodies for the raffle, large or small !
The format will be as in the past with the pig and its crackling, a starter, cheese and dessert.
Please bring your own picnic table and chairs, parasols, eating and drinking equipment and whatever you would like to drink.
To start the proceedings, from 12:30, there will be a courtesy apero for adults and soft drinks for children.
The swimming pool will be available for use under strict parental control of children. Don’t forget your mailot de bain and towel.
There will be sports and a couple of other fund raising activities. As we may have several dogs it is hoped to have some doggie events also !
In spite of Brexit, the ticket prices are unchanged!
- Adults – 18€,
- Children aged 4 to 12 years – 9€
- Children under 4 – Free.
- Families: Two adults and as many children as you can muster!! – 50€
The price will cover the cost of the food with any surplus monies going to Médicines Sans Frontièrs.
- Inscription cut off date is 6th August to allow time to order the pig.
- Please send cheques, made out to the BBC, direct to Deirdre as soon as you receive confirmation of your booking.
- Please state the age and number of children coming. Your cheque and enrolment will be acknowledged
Please book direct with Deirdre or book online below before the 6th August.
Payment is needed before the event. Please send cheques, made out to the BBC, direct to Deirdre as soon as you receive confirmation of your booking.
When using the on-line booking form, please note the following:
- Do not forget to press ‘Submit’
- If you do not receive a confirmation from the Deirdre within 48 hours then your booking has not been recorded and we ask you to please contact the organiser direct for your booking confirmation
Closing date for booking is 6th August so that total numbers are known to order the correct sized pig!